ShirtMate 15"x 15" heat press machine
- 60.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The ShirtMate High Pressure heat press machine is a 15" x 15" Clamshell style heat press machine. FREE TEFLON LOWER WRAP FOR ADDED LONGEVITY AND SAFETY FOR YOUR GARMENTS!
This great press will get you started in your decorating business! A ShirtMate heat press is much more effective than hand-held irons and a good choice for beginners in cuttable and printable HTV transfers and apparel sublimation.
The ShirtMate heat press works great in both commercial and domestic settings, and it can perform any size job with supreme durability. The “strong handle” design allows for easy and sturdy operations. When pressed down, it provides industrial strength, pressure, and even temperature to the surface, guaranteeing the transfer to last on the garment.
- Non-Stick coated heat plate; provides even pressure and prevents scorching/burn marks.
- Durable heating board equipped with a full range of heat coils to guarantee consistent temperature.
- Easy to operate open and close “strong handle” with spring assist.
- Full range adjustable pressure knob.
- Digital temperature and time control.
- Heat resistant silicon pad capable of enduring high temperatures.
- Heat Platen Size: 15" X 15" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
- Heat Press Style: Clamshell
- Temperature Range: 0 - 400 °F
- Time Control: 0-999 Second
- Power: 1400W
- Voltage: 110V (standard US and Canada)
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs