12" x 65' Roll Inkjet Printable vinyl
- 4.60 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This vinyl film uses a permanent acrylic solvent-based adhesive. The ink receptive coating works perfectly with most pigment inks. The media is designed for indoor and outdoor prints. They ensure a wide and faithful color reproduction and are ideal for applications such as POS advertising, window markings, signs, exhibition stands, stickers etc.
- Aqueous pigment inks for outdoor application.
- Touch dry after less than 10 minutes depending on printer used.
- For outdoor applications with pigment inks lamination with 25mm (1 inch) overlap is required.
- For indoor applications with pigment inks use SOL GRAPHIC lamination with 25mm (1 inch) overlap for improved scratch resistance.
- Protection with a self-adhesive cold laminating film (Hexis V700) is recommended, NOT SUITABLE FOR HOT LAMINATING OR ENCAPSULATING.
- The surface aspect can be advantageously improved by applying the appropriate matt, satin or gloss laminate (type V700).
- Optimum environment +10deg C to +30deg C (+50deg F to +86deg F) at 30 to 70% humidity.
- Media resistant to exposure to water.
- Optimum drying time before laminating or varnishing is 24 hours.
- Adhesion is immediate and permanent (not re-positionable).
- Very good adhesion on glass, steel, aluminium, PVC, melamine. *not grained surfaces or acrylic paints.
- In the case of painted substrates self-adhesive media must only be applied onto the undamaged original paintwork. If the paint is not the original paintwork and/or if it is damaged, the application and the removal are at the installer's risk.