DK32AP 26"x32" Automatic Large Format Press
- 790.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The DK32AP is an air-operated automatic large format 26" x 32" heat transfer press. The DK32AP provides production-oriented pressing with push button operation, fully digital temperature & time control, and solid steel welded frame design with an affordable automatic large format price.
The DK32AP utilizes the same Digital Knight control system, heating elements, and pressure capability as the MaxiPress AIR series, and operates with a smooth drawer-style front-loading motion & high pressure top-down pneumatics with fully adjustable PSI control.
The DK32AP is the ideal press for meeting 24"-width printer output and other oversized transfer requirements that are far larger than what 20x25 models can accommodate, with a price tag a fraction of the cost of the MaxiPress line. Capable of perfectly pressing fabric, complex garments, metal, wood, ceramics, glass, and more... The DK32AP is the industrial-grade large-format solution between smaller platens and the MaxiPress.
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge 20-100 PSI range (compressor req)
- Total applied force of 6000 lbs max
- Self leveling pressure system
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick nomex padding
- Accommodates materials up to 2" thick
- Dual button easy-activate safety circuit
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy movability and solid foundation support
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
- Air Compressor Required (min): 7gal, 1cfm, 100psi, 3/8" line
- Net Weight: 790 Lbs
- Electrical: 5600W / 25A / 220V (1PH)
- Shipping Dims: 38" D x 40" W x 60" H
NOTE: SHIPPING COST WILL BE DETERMINED AFTER DELIVERY DETAILS ARE RECEIVED. PLEASE CALL 615-833-5910 FOR MORE INFORMATION