Swingman 20 16x20 Heat Press
- 121.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Totally integrated digital time and temperature. Turn the heat press on and easily set the temperature (with the press open) on the integrated touch-screen controller. When the press reaches the pre-set temperature (max is 450º), it maintains this value within +/- 2º. Next, set cycle time. When you close the press, the timer will start its countdown. When it reaches “0,” the buzzer will sound. Lifting the upper platen will automatically reset the timer.
Note: The press will display its current temperature between cycles.
- The SwingMan swing-away design not only ensures that the heat is always away from your face, but also that there is no danger of accidentally running your hands up into a very hot heater block (as there may be with a clamshell press).
- The SwingMan 20 has the ability to achieve very even pressure on large, thick items or multiple small, thick items because all pressure is exerted perpendicularly onto the lower platen when the press is closed. Upon opening, the heater block lifts straight up and is then swung to the right. The procedure is reversed when closing. Using the convenient swing-arm, the heater block is swung back left (an internal stop positions it over the lower platen). It is then ready to close. It should be noted that the swing requires very little effort to maneuver.\
- The press accepts setups up to 1.75” thick. This is a very desirable benefit for those shops that want to truly maximize the potential of their press operations. The SwingMan 20 presses tiles, plaques, really thick jackets, sublimatable awards, etc.
- ETL Listed. The Electrical Testing Laboratory (ETL) listing for manufacturers is similar to the UL (Underwriters Laboratory) listing for household appliances. The ETL Listed Mark is issued to products that have met the requirements of product safety standards in the US and Canada for residential and commercial use. On a practical basis, this means that all components, wiring, connections, and construction meet a pre-described set of specifications as outlined in that standard. This means that the press is safe in your home or business.
- Lifetime warranty on the heater element and a one-year warranty on other parts of the press.
This warranty applies to equipment manufactured by the HIX Corporation (HIX), Pittsburg, Kansas, U.S.A. HIX warrants to the original purchaser, its Ovens and Dryers, Heat Transfer Presses,Mug Presses, Mug Glazer, Retensionable Screen Frames, Textile Printers, Spot Heaters, and Exposure Units against defects in workmanship and material, except for wear and tear for a period of One Year??? from the date of purchase. HIX warrants its Accessories, Reten Splines/Hardware/Tool Kit, and Shuttle for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Thermatrol and doughXpress products are covered under separate warranty. In the event of a defect, HIX, at its option, will repair, replace or substitute the defective item at no cost during this period subject to the limitations of insurance and shipping costs stated below. In the case of heat transfer presses (except the Hobby Lite), HIX warrants the heat casting for the Life??? of the machine for the original purchaser. If a part becomes obsolete at the time for repair, and/or cannot be reasonably substituted for, HIX will credit, at half the then current list price or last recorded price, only that part toward a new machine or any product HIX offers. This credit offer shall be the sole responsibility of the HIX Corporation in the event of an obsolete part. This warranty does not cover belts, pads, mug wraps, canvas, rubber blankets, bulbs, glass, rod ends, turn buckles on printers or damages due to accident, misuse/abuse, alterations or damage due to neglect, shipping or lack of proper lubrication or maintenance. HIX shall not be responsible for repairs or alterations made by any person without the prior written authorization by HIX. This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty of HIX and no person, agent, distributor, or dealer of HIX is authorized to change, amend or modify the terms set forth herein, in whole or in part. In the case of a problem with the equipment identified herein, HIX Corporation should be contacted during regular business hours to discuss the problem and verify an existing warranty. HIX personnel will assist the customer to correct any problems which can be corrected through operation or maintenance instructions, simple mechanical adjustments, or replacement of parts. In the event the problem cannot be corrected by phone, and upon the issuance of a return authorization by HIX, the equipment shall be returned to HIX or an authorized service representative. All insurance, packaging and shipment/freight costs are solely the responsibility of the customer, and not that of HIX, and HIX shall not be responsible for improper packaging, handling or damage in transit. Contact HIX customer service for complete return authorization information. Correct shipping boxes are available from HIX. This expressed warranty is given in lieu of any and all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and constitutes the only warranty made by HIX Corporation. In no event shall HIX's liability for breach of warranty extend beyond the obligation to repair or replace the nonconforming goods. HIX shall not be liable for any other damages, either incidental or consequential, or the action as brought in contract, negligence or otherwise. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.View AllClose