Subli Transfer Mask 10" x 12"
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Subli Mask is designed to lift printable transfer films from their carrier for easier transportation and positioning. Simply press the mask or tape on top of the contour cut image and peel away. The entire image will stick to the mask and can be easily positioned on the fabric. Press the image and mask as you would normally and remove the mask after pressing.
How to use:
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover.
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside.
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface.
- With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
- Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
- Repeat this process in several directions.
- Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image.
- Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside.