Large Format Sublimation Press LF 4464
- LF-4464 Twin
- 1,890.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The HIX LF-4464 is the first in a series of large format sublimation presses specifically designed for the non-textile as well as the textile sublimation market.
Using edge-to-edge heating element technology, the press handles a wide variety of materials and increases throughput with nearly full use of the entire work surface. Substrates include any sublimation-ready aluminum photographic sheets, MDF and glass plates, any flat plastic substrates as well as synthetic textiles.
The HIX LF-4464 is a pneumatic press with a 44 x 64” single or dual lower platen.
- Made of high-end materials as well as full-platen covering heating elements, resulting in very equal heat distribution and perfect color-consistency on any substrate, allowing for transfer process up to the very edges of the working platens.
- 360⁰ access to lower platen, allowing large printable products (such as awnings or large textile signs) to be safely tucked away while printing on parts of its surface.
- Height-adjustable lower platens, allowing for wide variety of substrate thicknesses (up to 5”).
- Superior quality transfers on both non-textile and textile substrates.
- Simultaneous preparation of substrates while working independently on both platens (dual platen option);
- Safety features provide proper hand protection for operators.
- High-efficiency heat insulation for safety and reduced energy consumption.