Hotronix Sports Ball Heat Press
- STX BP-120
- STX BP-120
- 45.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This press enables you to decorate most inflatable sports balls such as soccer balls, basketballs, volleyballs or handballs. You can even apply logos, players’ names or numbers to footballs with the Hotronix Sports Ball Heat Press.
The ball press has digital temperature and time controls with a twin timer. The specially formed heat platen fits all ball sizes and shapes. The ball cradle fits balls with a minimum 20“ circumference and is used to adjust the pressure for each ball.
All balls can be decorated at the same temperature of 113 °C (235 °F) for 8 seconds. The low temperature is important to protect sensitive synthetic leather and other synthetic materials.
We recommend a maximum transfer size of 4×10 centimeters (1.5″ x 4“) so the vinyl will lay flat on the curved ball.
We recommend using a Grip rubber mat for an additional 8 seconds for a pebbled finish on basketballs.
Start personalizing sports balls TODAY.
- Team logos
- Sponsor logos
- Corporate logos
- Player number
- Print on synthetic leather footballs, volleyballs, basketballs, soccer balls, autograph balls
- Decorate balls of various sizes, minimum 20" circumference (base can be adjusted to accommodate)
- Auto Open
- Twin Timers
- Adjustable ball cradle holds the sports ball
- Maximum Print Area: 1.5" x 3"
- Actual size: 24" x 10" x 22", 40 lbs
- Shipping dims: 25" x 14" x 25", 45 lbs
Time: 8 Seconds
Pressure: Firm (top platen should make contact with the ball 2 inches before final lockdown)
Note: For textured balls, remove carrier and heat apply for an additional 8 seconds.