The SwingMan Hobby Lite is the perfect low-cost heat press for imaging items such as ceramic tile, mouse pads, plaques, coasters, shirts, and more. The 9″ x 12″ surface and economical price make it the number one press for small business, home, or school projects.
- Swing-Away design. This means the heat is never near your hands and you can comfortably operate the press practically anywhere. A stop keeps the head from going too far when it is swung back to the left.
- Full-range temperature control to 400°F. There is no guesswork about temperature. You dial it in like you would on an oven. The 400°F temperature (unusual in such a small press) will transfer anything currently on the market.
- Lightweight portability at 19 lbs. This kind of “tuck it under your arm” ability makes it ideal for mobile retail needs. The small size makes it ideal for use at flea markets, craft fairs, and other special events where space is limited.
- Heat indicating light. No need for a temperature gauge. Dial the temperature needed and turn the press on. When the light goes off, the press is ready.
- Other features of this press include: full-range pressure control, easy-to-use pressure lever, built-in electrical safety fuse, and LIFETIME Warranty on heat platen
This warranty applies to equipment manufactured by the HIX Corporation (HIX), Pittsburg, Kansas, U.S.A. HIX warrants to the original purchaser, its Ovens and Dryers, Heat Transfer Presses,Mug Presses, Mug Glazer, Retensionable Screen Frames, Textile Printers, Spot Heaters, and Exposure Units against defects in workmanship and material, except for wear and tear for a period of One Year??? from the date of purchase. HIX warrants its Accessories, Reten Splines/Hardware/Tool Kit, and Shuttle for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Thermatrol and doughXpress products are covered under separate warranty.
In the event of a defect, HIX, at its option, will repair, replace or substitute the defective item at no cost during this period subject to the limitations of insurance and shipping costs stated below. In the case of heat transfer presses (except the Hobby Lite), HIX warrants the heat casting for the Life??? of the machine for the original purchaser. If a part becomes obsolete at the time for repair, and/or cannot be reasonably substituted for, HIX will credit, at half the then current list price or last recorded price, only that part toward a new machine or any product HIX offers. This credit offer shall be the sole responsibility of the HIX Corporation in the event of an obsolete part.
This warranty does not cover belts, pads, mug wraps, canvas, rubber blankets, bulbs, glass, rod ends, turn buckles on printers or damages due to accident, misuse/abuse, alterations or damage due to neglect, shipping or lack of proper lubrication or maintenance. HIX shall not be responsible for repairs or alterations made by any person without the prior written authorization by HIX. This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty of HIX and no person, agent, distributor, or dealer of HIX is authorized to change, amend or modify the terms set forth herein, in whole or in part. In the case of a problem with the equipment identified herein, HIX Corporation should be contacted during regular business hours to discuss the problem and verify an existing warranty. HIX personnel will assist the customer to correct any problems which can be corrected through operation or maintenance instructions, simple mechanical adjustments, or replacement of parts. In the event the problem cannot be corrected by phone, and upon the issuance of a return authorization by HIX, the equipment shall be returned to HIX or an authorized service representative. All insurance, packaging and shipment/freight costs are solely the responsibility of the customer, and not that of HIX, and HIX shall not be responsible for improper packaging, handling or damage in transit. Contact HIX customer service for complete return authorization information. Correct shipping boxes are available from HIX.
This expressed warranty is given in lieu of any and all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and constitutes the only warranty made by HIX Corporation.
In no event shall HIX???s liability for breach of warranty extend beyond the obligation to repair or replace the nonconforming goods. HIX shall not be liable for any other damages, either incidental or consequential, or the action as brought in contract, negligence or otherwise.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.